book review

Boyhood
I would recommend this book to people who would like to interest them selves in their childhood, people that like to focus on something, and people who like to read for fun. I would recommend this book to those kind of people because this book was mainly about a grown man talking about his childhood, also because this book is kind of confusing so you can focus on the book a lot, and because well this book was awkward to read but it was funny at some points for me I don't know if it will be funny to you..

Okay so there are a lot of books out there that talk about childhood. But this one is trying to say a specific message. Its trying to tell you the what is realistic in real life and whats not realistic in life. Like “what if my parents never met and I wasn't born”. There are many things this book is telling you. In this book john feels like hes alone “like a spider in a hole, shutting out the world, hiding”.

To be honest I didn't like this book so much I am not saying that you wouldn't like it its just like its was kind of boring. You should give it a test run like skim through the book see if its interesting to you maybe you'll like it who knows. I just wasn't that into this book I felt like I already knew a lot about my childhood and this book wasn't helping me get back to more detailed memories. This book was kind of boring maybe its because I didn't like how he spent his childhood. I mean it wasn't completely boring there were some interesting parts in the book. I also didn't like how he was always talking in different points of views. He was mostly talking in third person but yeah it got kind of annoying because you didn't really know what was going on.

This book was probably a book meant for inspiration or a book that some guy just wrote just because he wanted everyone to know about his child hood. This book basically talk about someones childhood and how they had problems, but this book was also teaching you about things you would have never thought you would think about. This book was kind of a inspiration but it wasn't at the same time.

Everyone should take a chance at this book EVERYONE. Because this book may inspire you this book may not. This book may end up being one of your favorite books or this book could just be one of those books you would put in a box never to be read again. So if you don't want to take a chance at this book then thats your fault. This book to me was a kind of boring and confusing book. I don't know maybe it will be an inspiration to you.

No comments: